Banda Aceh is the capital and largest city in the province of Aceh, Indonesia. It is located on the island of Sumatra and has an elevation of 35 meters. The city covers an area of 61.4 square kilometres and had a population of 223,446 people at the 2010 Census, rising to 250,227 at the 2015 Census; the latest official estimate (as at mid 2019) is 268,148. Banda Aceh is located on the northwestern tip of Indonesia at the mouth of the Aceh River.The city was originally established as Bandar Aceh Darussalam Kandang and served as a capital and hub for the Sultanate of Aceh upon its foundation in the late 15th century. Later its name was changed to Bandar Aceh Darussalam, and then became popularly known as Banda Aceh. The first part of the name comes from the Persian bandar (بندر) meaning “port” or “haven”. The city is also dubbed the “port to Mecca,” or the “porch of Mecca“
3 Hours Before Flight Time
• Upon arrival in Sultan Iskandar Muda Airport, you will be greeted by our representative/tour guide.
• Start the journey to visit Perkuburan Massal Tsunami at Gampong Siron, Aceh Besar
• Lunch (RM Aceh Spesifik, menu masakan Aceh) Zuhur prayer at (Masjid Lambaro).
• A visit to the Muzium Aceh, Makam Sultan Iskandar Muda, Taman Putreo Phang dan Gunongan.
• Check in Hotel Ayani.
• Dinner (Mie Aceh RM, Nazar Pariwisata).
Enjoy an orientation walk of Zurich’s OLD TOWN, Switzerland’s center of banking and commerce. Then, leave Zurich and start your Swiss adventure. You’ll quickly discover that Switzerland isn’t just home to the Alps, but also to some of the most beautiful lakes. First, stop at the foot of the Jura Mountains in the picturesque town of Biel, known as Bienne by French-speaking Swiss, famous for watch-making, and explore the historical center. Next, enjoy a scenic drive to lakeside Neuchâtel, dominated by the medieval cathedral and castle. Time to stroll along the lake promenade before continuing to stunning Geneva, the second-largest city in Switzerland, with its fantastic lakeside location and breathtaking panoramas of the Alps.
• Breakfast at hotel.
• Morning visit kapal PLTD Apung, Tsunami Escape Building, Masjid Baiturrahim
at Ulee Lheuh, Rumah Cut Nyak Dhien.
• Lunch at (RM Adi Tijitra Pantai Lampuuk, menu Ikan Bakar) and
Zhuhur prayer at Masjid Rahmatullah.
• Shopping at Pasar Aceh.
• Back to hotel.
• Dinner (RM Istana menu masakan Padang)
• After breakfast at hotel, free program until transfer to airport for your next destination.
• End of tour.